Update - May 22, 2020
Posted on Friday May 22, 2020 at 01:58PM
Update – May 22, 2020
An update regarding library operation, due dates, programming, etc.
The Bonnyville Municipal Library is closed until further notice.
Updates will be provided as they become available.
Please note – the library is not accepting donations of any kind at this time.
Watch our Facebook and Instagram pages for virtual programming and at home activities including:
• Craft videos
• Story Time Live Stream
• Rhyme Time tidbits
• Reader’s Advisory (book suggestions)
• Fun challenges
Summer Reading Program information will be up on our website and Facebook page in late June, the program will be run in a digital format this year.
• Take advantage of the multitude of online resources that the library offers – find it by visiting the e-Resources page on our website
• Feel free to phone if you are struggling to access any of the e-Resource materials
E-books, audiobooks, streaming media, and digital resources are available 24/7 via our website: bonnyvillelibrary.ab.ca
You will need your library card to access these resources.
Temporary Online Library Card
All residents of the Town of Bonnyville, M.D. Bonnyville, and Kehewin are part of the Northern Lights Library System Region and are eligible for a temporary online library card.
This is a temporary card and allows patrons to use all online resources and databases NLLS provides but will not allow the loan of physical materials.
Sign up by following this link. http://ow.ly/Dcvs50yOQ4M
Due Dates & Holds
• All due dates and held till dates, for physical materials, have been changed to July 31st for all libraries in TRAC
• Currently no physical materials are available for check out at the Bonnyville Municipal Library
If you feel the need to return your books, please drop them in the book return beside the library entrance.
Author: Bonnyville Municipal Library